Report a Problem
If you have a problem to report, please call the Aldersyde Public Works Shop at 403-652-2390 or email Public Works
Seasonal Road Ban, Effective May 22, 2018 - pdf
Seasonal Road Ban Map, Effective May 22, 2018 - pdf
The MD entered into an agreement with TRAVIS MJ in March of 2016, All overdimentional and overweight permits are issued through this system and the MD's provider is Roadata. Travis MJ - pdf
Commercial Vehicle Overweight 1-888-830-7623
Over Dimensional Permits contact Road Data directly at www.roadata.com
Road & Bridge Closures
- The North side of 594 Ave E at 184 St East will be closed on Monday July 16, 2018 for culvert installation. The road will be closed from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Contact M.D. of Foothills No. 31 Public Works Department at 403-652-2390 with any questions.
Bridge Closures: none at present
Calgary Southwest Ring Road Information
For up-to-date information on the Southwest Ring Road, please visit SWCRRproject.com
Spot Treatment Program
- The Dust Control Spot Treatment Program (dust suppressant for rural residents) is scheduled to start in early May and be complete by late fall, where required.
- Major road repairs on the MD Maintainable Road Oil (MRO) surfaces are scheduled to start mid-spring and be complete by late fall
- Chip seal program is subject to funding and Council approval, historically the MD contracts out 30 kilometer per year
Drainage / Ditches / Culverts
- The Culvert Replacement and Drainage Program is scheduled to start mid-spring. This program is priority based and runs into late fall.
Public Works Department
Administrative Office Phone: 403-652-2341
Aldersyde Shop Phone: 403-652-2390
Emergency After Hours Phone: 1-888-808-3722
MD Resource Library lists Bylaws, Policies and Forms - click here.