Welcome to Foothills County

Discharge of Caveats

Discharges of Caveats from Titles

There are various methods available to remove or withdraw an instrument such as a caveat from a title. The most common of these is a discharge document that must be properly executed by the person or entity entitled to the benefit of the instrument or caveat (i.e., mortgagee, caveator, grantee, etc.).


A document lodged on a Certificate of Title for a parcel of land, registering another person interest in the property.