Sale / Licence of Farm Land
LICENCE OF LAND - Notice of Intention - pdf
Council of the Municipal District of Foothills No. 31 has agreed to accept bids on the municipal lands located at NE 01-19-27-W4M, containing 160.85 acres. Public access will not be denied.
SALE OF LAND - Notice of Intention - pdf
Council of the Municipal District of Foothills No. 31 has agreed to accept bids for purchase of the municipally owned
property, currently designated as Agricultural District, located at NE 01-19-27-W4M, containing 160.85 acres.
Bids must be submitted on or before the bidding closes FEB 24, 2017 at 4:30 pm MST. Late Bids will not be considered, no exceptions. Bids should include the following:
- Complete name, address and signature of the Bidder
- Legal Address of the Municipal Property
- Bid Amount
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of the Terms of Sale (see Terms of Sale)
The successful bidder will be informed by end of business day - Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- 10% NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit required within 5 business days of notification of successful bid.
- Closing Date is 30 days following notification of successful Bid.
- Payment in full in the form of direct deposit, bank draft or lawyers trust account is required upon closing.
- Purchaser will be responsible for costs associate with the transfer of Certificate of Title.
- Seller will be responsible for preparation of the Closing Documents.
- Each party is responsible for its own legal costs in relation to the transaction.
TERMS OF SALE
Terms of Sale Letter Agreement- pdf
Information packages available for download here, or pick-up or viewing at the Municipal Offices in High River during regular business hours 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Please call if you would like to make a viewing appointment.
Information package - pdf
February 24, 2017 : Bids are due by 4:30 pm
March 8, 2017 : Bid brought before MD Council
March 15, 2017 : Decision is ratified. Successful bidder is notified.
March 22, 2017 : 10% down payment is due.
April 17, 2017 : Closing date.
For more information, please contact: Theresa Chipchase | 403-652-2341 | email